PlaTre is a plasma surface activation device. It creates a nano-sized porous structure on the material surface, enabling the free radicals and electrons contained in the plasma to hold on to the surface. It gives functional properties to the surface and provides to increase its resistance to wear and material quality.
Some examples for usage areas of plasma surface treatment:
- It is used in the automotive industry and industrial activities in the process of painting vehicle parts without lining and improving the quality of adhesion between
- It is used in many areas such as medical area sterilization, improving implant surfaces and increasing the retention of paint to be applied to disposable injection products.
- It is used in the textile industry to increase the retention of printing and dye also it is used in the coating industry.
- In the metal manufacturing sector, it provides advantages such as increasing metal strength and increasing resistance to wear and corrosion while helping to change the physical properties of metal.
- In the field of aviation, plasma actuator systems are developed and tested to reduce turbulence and drag problems in aircraft and to increase maneuverability.
The main objectives of these applications are to increase material life and its strength, to improve surface treatment by increasing corrosion resistance and to ensure production continuity by reducing consumable costs as well as maintenance costs.
Davitap Engineering offers you plasma technology suitable for all areas. Please contact us for more information about plasma surface activation device and plasma processes.